This feature is part of the Multi-Currency Add-On, which is an additional module for Big Business that supports transactions in foreign currencies.
This Solution describes Setting Up Currencies. (5953)
Once the Multi-Currency Add-On is Registered, you begin by creating entries for foreign currencies.
To Edit Currencies:
1. Go to the Maintenance toolbar and open the Company Card.
2. In the Currency pulldown menu, select Show List
3. On the Currencies list, click Add (+) to create a new currency.
4. Enter a Code and Currency Name.
5. Click the Foreign Exchange checkbox for all but your native currency.
6. If the currency is foreign, enter a Symbol, display Color, and Exchange Rate.
7. Save and repeat for other currencies including your native currency.
8. Select your native currency and click OK to save the Currency list.
9. Click OK to save the Company Card.
The purpose of the color is to highlight foreign currency data. If the QuickTime color picker is not available, red--an excellent choice for visibility-can be used by default.